Centralia R-VI


P 4210 Transfer Request

Staff accepting employment with the District agree to accept the building assignment of the Superintendent of Schools.  Staff will not be assigned where they would be under the direct supervision of a member of the employee's immediate family (father, mother, son, daughter, sister, brother, or spouse).

Staff transfers may be initiated by administrative directive or by staff request.  In order to facilitate awareness of opportunities, the Superintendent/designee will post vacancies on the employment website.  The decision concerning filling of the vacancy or new positions by transfer will be made by the Superintendent in consultation with the building principals affected.

An employee who desires a change in grade and/or subject assignment and/or a transfer to another building shall request the transfer on the prescribed form which will be available in the Personnel Office.

Professional staff may request a transfer to a different position or building by submitting the request in writing to the superintendent or designee.  Transfer requests should be submitted within two (2) weeks of the opening being posted.

Last Updated: September 2018