Monroe City R-I
Example Zoom search template page
P 4630 Staff Conduct
The Board of Educations requires all staff members to serve as positive role models for District students. District schools exist to provide quality, cognitive, and affective education for District students. In achieving these objectives, staff are required to meet certain performance criteria including, but not limited to:
- Properly prepare for student instruction.
- Fully utilize instructional time for learning activities.
- Maintain students under active supervision at all times.
- Assess student performance in a regular and accurate manner.
- Modify instructional goals to meet the needs of each student.
- Comply with administrative directives.
- Motivate students to achieve learning objectives.
- Communicate with students in a professional and respectful manner.
- Maintain relationships with students in a professional teacher-student model.
- Review and comply with Board policies, regulations, and procedures as well as related building rules and practices.
- Properly operate and maintain district property.
- Utilize district technology solely for school district business.
- Maintain required records and submit requested reports in a timely manner.
- Comply with all safety guidelines and directives.
- Refrain from the use of profane and obscene language.
- Dress in a professional manner.
- Attend to all duties in a punctual manner.