Monroe City R-I
Example Zoom search template page
R 2525 Graduation Requirements
To be eligible to participate in the School Flex Program, an eligible student must:
- Attend school a minimum of two instructional hours per school day within the District.
- Pursue a timely graduation.
- Provide evidence of college or technical career educational enrollment and attendance, or proof of employment and labor that is aligned with the studentís career academic plan developed by the District.
- Refrain from being expelled or suspended while participating in the School Flex Program.
- Pursue course and credit requirements for a diploma.
- Maintain a ninety-five (95%) attendance rate.
Date Modified: October 2009